HRP Conjugate Stock Stabilizer, 5X contains a mammalian protein additive to stabilize reconstituted HRP-conjugated proteins, as well as stabilizers to preserve the catalytic site of the HRP porphyrin ring structure and strengthen the HRP-IgG bond. This product is best for use as a conjugate stabilizing diluent, conjugate stabilizer base reagent, and as a concentrated conjugated stock storage buffer. Many find this product particularly useful for stabilizing in-house conjugations for long term storage. Our conjugate stabilizers contain antimicrobial agents have been added to retard bacterial growth.
HRP Conjugate Stock Stabilizer, 5X
$62.00 – $1,001.00
ICT’s HRP Conjugate Stock Stabilizer is best for users who desire an all-purpose HRP conjugate diluent and HRP stabilizer. This formulation may serve as a base to add specialized components to address non-specific binding and interference. It also serves as an excellent concentrated buffer to store HRP conjugates.
When using HRP Conjugate Stock Stabilizer, 5X as a Conjugate Diluent:
1. Add 1 part HRP Conjugate Stock Stabilizer, 5X to 4 parts deionized water and mix for 5-15 minutes.
2. Add the antibody-HRP or protein-HRP conjugate directly into the conjugate diluent to a working 1X dilution and mix for 5-15 minutes.
3. Pipette diluted conjugate onto the plate, or store protected from light at 2-8°C for use at a later date. 1X working conjugate dilutions can be stored at 2-8°C, protected from light, providing a useful shelf-life of 6-12 months.
When using HRP Conjugate Stock Stabilizer, 5X as a Concentrated Conjugate Stock Storage Buffer:
1. To purified HRP conjugate, add an equal volume of the 5X HRP Conjugate Stock Stabilizer.
2. Filter sterilize into a sterile amber or brown-glass container.
3. Store at 2-8°C. Concentrated HRP conjugate stocks should be stable for up to 18 months.
• pH: 7.4 at 1X
• Supplied At: 5X
• Contains: Mammalian proteins
• Storage: 2-8°C