ICT is excited to be exhibiting at the 2020 AACR Virtual Meeting!
The AACR Virtual Annual Meeting II takes place on June 22-24 and will feature the following session types:
- Opening Ceremony
- Opening Plenary Session. The Opening Plenary Session will include presentations on the latest developments in tumor biology and genetics (including the microenvironment), early detection, precision oncology, and cancer immunotherapies.
- Clinical Trials Plenary Session. This session will feature proffered papers of clinical trials that were not presented during Virtual Meeting I.
- Special Sessions: COVID-19. One session will feature COVID-19 and Cancer Research, while another session will focus on Health Inequities and Disparities in the COVID-19 Pandemic and Impact on Cancer Care Among Racial and Ethnic Minorities and the Medically Underserved.
- Presidential Select Symposium. Convened by AACR President Elaine Mardis, PhD, FAACR, this session will focus on precision pediatric cancer medicine.
- Lectures. These sessions include the Presidential address and the NCI Director’s address as well as scientific merit and distinguished public service award lectures from individuals who have made extraordinary contributions to the cancer field.
- NextGen Stars Spotlight Symposia. These sessions will feature the 12 NextGen Stars selected for 2020.
- Educational Program. This comprehensive program will feature about 70 educational sessions and methods workshops.
- Minisymposia. These sessions will feature approximately 175 proffered paper presentations (10 minutes each) followed by a brief period for questions.
- Poster Sessions. The Virtual Meeting II will include access to an e-poster site containing PDFs of more than 4,000 posters accompanied by an audio description.
In addition, the 2020 Virtual Planner is currently available. Browse the full scope of basic, translational, and clinical research and search sessions and presentations by author, title, session type, or track/organ site. Virtual Annual Meeting II registrants can also select search results to create a personal schedule for the meeting.